

My little girl is now almost 7 month and boy can she scoot her little self all over the place and sitting up by herself and can even pull herself up but not really and language coming out there ,
she can razz and squeal but no sound other then that .. hopefully she get some soon as I am hoping for at least one child with out a speech delay .. maybe i am just worrying about nothing could just be too early to be doing that yet?! But i do Love seeing her smile when I get home and love hearing my boys holler "mommy your home I miss you" just melts my heart every time.. As like right now here i am typing and got Gavin just laying on my arm talk to me about what it is that i am doing and look at his picture and saying "pick me mommy , pick me " like i am playing a game with pictures of the kids lol hes such a goof ball but there his eyes go drooping , time for bed i guess...tata
No comments:
Post a Comment